Don leads a private advisory board of CEOs and business owners who want to learn and grow by helping them step out of the day-to-day to think differently, gain insights and make better decisions.
• CEO of a small business for 30 years
• Division President of a large business for 2 years.
• Member of Vistage peer group for 25 years
Don is in a position now to give back to other CEO’s as a Vistage chair. He wants to inspire those leaders who share my same core values so they may be able to reach their full potential and fulfill their goals. By facilitating Chief Executive Peer Groups that leverage the experience of leaders with a diverse range of industries and backgrounds and empower them to achieve better results and fast-track their growing companies.
Program Features Include:
• Problem-solving sessions with a peer team of chief executives, presidents and business owners
• Monthly in-person leadership coaching session
• Up to 4 annual, small-group workshops led by Vistage expert speakers
• Connectivity resources, including an online best practices library, webinars and member conferences
• Access to the Vistage global community of more than 21,000 business leaders
Family business, branding, marketing, growing profits, strategy, CEO mentorship, executive leadership development, strategic planning, meeting facilitation. My expertise is primarily in the manufacturing and service industries.
If you are a CEO or business owner interested in learning more about how a peer advisory group can help your company grow, let’s connect.